RAPID Innovation Award
The RAPID Innovation Award recognizes the most innovative new products or services exhibited at RAPID that are judged to have the greatest potential impact on the industry. Finalists will be notified during the first day of RAPID so that they can display “RAPID Innovation Award Finalist” ribbons in their booths. The winning exhibitor will be notified and presented with the award during the second day of RAPID.
Entries may include products or services.
Entry Deadline is May 9, 2014.
Late entries will not be judged.
- The official entry form can be filled out and submitted online.
- The SME RTAM committee will review all entry forms received and will select semi-finalists prior to RAPID.
- An RTAM Committee of judges will visit the semi-finalists during the first day of the RAPID exposition to interview the appointed company representatives and to review the entries.
- Finalists will be notified and presented with “RAPID Innovation Award Finalist” ribbons by the end of the first day of RAPID.
- A committee of judges consisting of RTAM committee members as well as outside independent judges will convene on the 2nd day of the event to select and announce the winning entry.
- The SME RTAM Committee of Judges commits to non-disclosure and confidentiality of submitted information prior to RAPID.
RAPID 2014 Best in Show Award
- RAPID Best in Show award will be determined by popular vote of RAPID attendees during show days. (Exhibitors excluded).
- This award is intended to recognize the winning exhibit for being interactive, technically and aesthetically impressive, and visually appealing and engaging.
- Conference and show attendees will receive a “ballot” ticket with their registration credentials. Vote for your favorite booth and drop your ballot in the designated boxes.