The RAPID Conference & Exposition is the additive manufacturing/3D printing industry’s longest-running and most well-respected event.
While Additive Manufacturing, also called 3D printing, has gained a lot of attention in the past year these technologies have been around for over 20 years – and RAPID has been the premier showcase for all of those years.
No longer an “emerging technology,” additive manufacturing is leading industry innovation. From design to prototype production parts, vision becomes reality at RAPID.
The RAPID show floor will include OEMs, service bureaus, and related technology consultants and partners – the vendors your business needs to know to advance in the additive manufacturing industry.
Show Days & Hours
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Registration for the RAPID Exposition is $75.
RAPID Continues to Grow but Stays True to Its Roots
Last year’s event saw significant growth in attendance and media coverage, leading to additional opportunities for both exhibitors and attendees at RAPID 2014. The event will include a conference, exhibits on the show floor, tours, pre-conference workshops, Contemporary Art Gallery, and the Additive Manufacturing Certificate Review Course and Exam.
In addition to these returning activities, RAPID 2014 will include:
- Slot Car Races on the Show Floor, sponsored by Materialise—We challenge you, whether on your own or as part of a team, to not only create but also to race your own 3D-printed slot car!
- Innovation Exchange—A display of the most ground-breaking advances in additive manufacturing over the years
- Personal 3D Playground—A hands-on RAPID lab for enthusiast with actual 3D printing and 3D scanning equipment
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing Resource Center—Hear tech briefings to increase your understanding of industry and meet key individuals forging the future of additive manufacturing
- Contemporary Art Gallery—A collection of 3D-printed artworks from artists around the world
- Literature Lounge—Take a break to read up on the latest additive news or just connect with attendees
Whether you’re new to additive manufacturing or you’re just getting started, there’s plenty to see. Don’t miss RAPID 2014!