The Authority on 3D: Printing, Scanning and Additive Manufacturing
Interest in Additive Manufacturing, 3D printing and 3D scanning is skyrocketing. It suddenly seems like everyone wants to take advantage of these technologies. Even more so, they want to know what’s next. How will these technologies revolutionize manufacturing in the future? RAPID brings these answers to life.
For nearly 25 years, RAPID has been the authority on 3D. The event was developed by SME members who wanted an annual forum to learn and share additive manufacturing knowledge and best practices, and buy and sell related equipment and services. These members built a community of like-minded professional with whom they have grown their skills, developed their network, and advanced their businesses. RAPID continues this tradition in 2014, leading the way for innovation in all areas of manufacturing.
RAPID Continues to Grow but Stays True to Its Roots
Last year’s event saw significant growth in attendance and media coverage, leading to additional opportunities for both exhibitors and attendees at RAPID 2014. The event will include a conference, exhibits on the show floor, tours, pre-conference workshops, Contemporary Art Gallery, and the Additive Manufacturing Certificate Review Course and Exam.
In addition to these returning activities, RAPID 2014 will include:
- Slot Car Races on the Show Floor, sponsored by Materialise
- Innovation Exchange—a display of the most ground-breaking advances in additive manufacturing over the years
- Personal 3D Playground—a hands-on RAPID lab for enthusiasts with actual 3D printing and 3D scanning equipment
- Additive Manufacturing Resource Center—hear tech briefings to increase your understanding of industry and meet individuals forging the future of additive manufacturing
- Literature Lounge—take a break to read up on the latest additive news or just connect with attendees
Whether you’re new to additive manufacturing or you’re just getting started, there’s plenty to see. Don’t miss RAPID 2014!