More About NAMII
The National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute will advance additive manufacturing technology and make it accessible to more US manufacturers. The Institute’s goal is to:
- Accelerate research and development in additive manufacturing and transition technology to U.S. manufacturers.
- Bring together businesses, academia and federal/state agencies to accelerate innovation by investing in manufacturing technologies.
- Bridge the gap between basic research and product development and provide shared assets to help companies access cutting-edge capabilities and equipment.
- Create an unparalleled environment to educate students and train workers in advanced manufacturing.
- Serve as a technical center of excellence, providing the innovation infrastructure to support manufacturing enterprises of all sizes and ensure that U.S. manufacturing is a key pillar in an enduring and thriving economy