SME / RTAM Announces Two Exhibitor Awards at RAPID 2012
RAPID 2012 Exhibitor Innovation Award
Official Entry Form
Entry Deadline is April 30 2012. Late entries will not be judged.
Entries may include products or services
- Read all entry procedures and other information referencing exhibitor selection.
- Entry form can be downloaded and emailed to www.sme.org/training.
- SME RTAM committee will review all entry forms received and select finalists prior to RAPID. Finalist will be notified and identified at the exposition.
- RTAM Committee of judges will visit the finalists during the first day of the RAPID exposition to interview and review the entry.
- The winner of the RAPID 2012 Exhibitor Innovation Award will be announced during the reception on Thursday afternoon. Award design by Bathsheba Grossman.
- The SME RTAM Committee of Judges commits to non-disclosure and confidentiality of submitted information prior to RAPID.
RAPID 2012 Best in Show Award
- RAPID Best in Show award will be determined by popular vote of RAPID attendees during show days. (Exhibitors excluded).
- The Award is intended to recognize Company’s Exhibit for being: Interactive, Wow Factor – both technically and aesthetically, Visually Appealing and Engaging.
- The winner of the RAPID 2012 Best in Show Award will be announced during the reception on Thursday afternoon. Award design by Bathsheba Grossman.